(57) 1 317-4720 ext. 130
Felipe Aristizabal has advised local and foreign companies in M&A transactions as well as in corporate, commercial, telecommunications, antitrust and securities law matters. He has successfully represented plaintiffs and defendants in a broad range of complex commercial disputes, including litigation for breach of contract, contract termination, corporate and shareholder and/or director disputes, and antitrust investigations.
- Banking &Finance and Capital Markets.
- Mergers & Acquisitions.
- Foreign Investment.
- Dispute Resolutions: Arbitration &Litigation.
- Antitrust, Competition, Data Privacy and Consumer Protection.
- LL.M., University of California, Berkeley, Boalt Hall School of Law (Berkeley, CA, USA), 2015
- Specialization in Business Law, University of California, Berkeley, School of Law (Berkeley, CA, USA), 2015
- Corporate Law Postgraduate Program Universidad Javeriana (Colombia), 2012
- Law Degree (JD equivalent), Universidad Nacional de Colombia (Colombia), 2010
- Colombian Young Arbitration Network (RAJ) – Member
Prior to joining DLA Piper Martínez Beltrán, Felipe worked for a local law firm for 8 years, where he gained significant experience in mergers and acquisitions, commercial negotiations and contracts and dispute resolutions, particularly related to corporate litigation and negotiations.