(57) 1 317-4720 ext.121
Sergio is an associate of the Corporate Dispute Management practice of the firm and a professor of Business Law and Corporate Disputes at Universidad de los Andes. He has also lectured on Corporate Law in several graduate programs at Universidad Javeriana, Universidad del Rosario and Universidad de la Sabana. He specializes in advising local and foreign clients in the design and implementation of governance structures to prevent corporate disputes as well as litigation strategies to resolve them.
- Corporate dispute management.
- Judicial Law Clerk at the Specialized Business Court of the Superintendence of Corporations, the main forum in Colombia for corporate dispute resolution (2016-2017).
- LL.M. in Corporate Law, Finance and Governance, Harvard Law School (with honors)
- Law Degree (J.D. Equivalent), Universidad de los Andes (with honors)
- Langdon H. Gammon Fellowship awarded to outstanding candidates (Harvard Law School)
- Summa cum laude (Universidad de los Andes)
Specialized Business Court, Superintendence of Corporations (2016-2017)