Diana Zuleta Martínez
(57) 1 317-4720
Diana has more than 10 years of experience assisting employers in labor and employment matters. In addition, she assists the clients in social security matters and the administrative proceedings of the Unidad de Gestión Pensional y Parafiscales (UGPP). Moreover, Diana has wide experience assiting companies and foreign employees obtaining Colombian visas, work permits and validating educational credentials in Colombia.
- Social Security
- Diana is an expert in social security law and has been a professor in post graduate programs in the Pontificia Universidad Javeriana since 2010. She worked in Peru the first semester of 2017 assisting employers in labor and employment matters.
- Lawyer, Universidad Externado de Colombia (2008).
- Specialist in Social Security Law, Pontificia Universidad Javeriana (2010).
- Magister in International Business Law, Universidad Externado de Colombia (2019).
- Magister in Labor Law, Pontificia Universidad Javeriana (2020).
- Principal Associate in the labor Team in Philippi Prieto Carrizosa Ferrero DU & Uría (2014-2019).
- Labor Director at Parra Rodríguez Abogados (2011-2014).
- Lawyer at Borrero & Arce (2008-2011).
- Ad-honorem Judicial assistant in the Colombian Constitutional Court (2008-2007).
- Since 2010 Diana has been a professor in Social Security Law in the post graduate program of labor law and social security law in the Pontifica Universidad Javeriana.
- Columnist in La Republica.