Camila Cuberos Gómez
(57) 1 317-4720 ext 178
Camila focuses her practice in tax law, international tax law, tax planning, tax structuring in mergers and acquisitions, estate planning, tax litigation, free trade zones and tax incentives for international trade and foreign investment.
- Tax Law
- Taxation of International Transactions
- Foreign Exchange
- Estate Planning
- Free Trade Zones
- Before joining DLA Piper, Camila was the tax lawyer in Colombia of a Multinational Enterprise. She advised the company in its daily operations and represented it before the tax authorities. She also has worked advising foreign investors in structuring their investment from a tax perspective.
- LLM in Taxation, Georgetown University
- Tax Law Specialization, Los Andes University
- Lawyer (J.D. equivalent), Los Andes University