Paola Andrea Aldana
Paola is a partner of the Infrastructure department of DLA Piper Martínez Beltrán. She has more than 16 years of experience in the infrastructure sector and focuses her practice on advising private and public entities in all stages of infrastructure projects. Paola is especially active on the structuring of transportation and mobility projects, in which she leads the legal work and collaborate with other technical professionals. Before joining DLA, Paola led the infrastructure practice at a local firm and worked as a visiting lawyer in the New York Office of Dechert LLP. As an important part of her professional career, Paola has coordinated pro-bono activities, been involved in a non-profit organizations and awarded a fellowship of the US Department of State focused on projects strengthening business through effective investments in children and youths in the US.
- Fordham law school, Transactional Skills for Global Legal Practice Program- 2015
- Los Andes University, Specialization in International Business Law - 2008
- Externado University, J.D. - 2005
- Spanish and English
- Before joining the firm, Paola was the general counsel of several infrastructure companies in Colombia, worked as a visiting lawyer of Dechert LLP in New York and worked for more than 6 years in one of the main law firms in Colombia in the infrastructure department.
- Antes de entrar a la firma, Paola fue asesora general de varias compañías de infraestructura en Colombia, trabajó en Dechert LLP en Nueva York y por más de 6 años trabajó en una de las principales firmas en Colombia en el área de infraestructura.
- Since 2018, Chambers and Legal 500 has ranked Paola, highlighting her knowledge and capacity to resolve problems.