Juan Carlos Gambín Martínez
(57) 1 317-4720 ext.117
Juan Carlos is legal counsel for Colombian and foreign companies dealing with mergers and acquisitions, corporate and foreign investment matters.
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Foreign Investment
- Corporate Law
- RMB Australia Holdings Ltd. in the acquisition of the “Quinchia” gold project (owned by Minera Seafield S.A.S) from Canadian gold-silver developer Seafield Resources Ltd. and in the subsequent sale of the project to Metminco Ltd.
- The minority shareholders of Gena S.A. in the acquisition of all of the shares of the company, a Panamanian corporation whose main activity is the thermal generation of energy, and all of the accounts receivable due by the company to its majority shareholders.
- Neumarket, the largest tire e-commerce in Colombia and Mexico, in the equity investment made by Axon Partners Group (Fondo Amerigo Ventures Pacifico FCP).
- Contract Law Postgraduate Program. Universidad del Rosario (Colombia). 2016.
- Law Degree (JD equivalent). Universidad del Rosario (Colombia). 2015.
- Law Degree (JD equivalent) with academic honors.
- Tuition scholarship for a postgraduate law program at Universidad del Rosario (Colombia) due to performance in the Saber-Pro (ECAES) national test.
- Full tuition scholarship for the Law Degree (JD equivalent) program due to performance in the ICFES national test.
- Before joining the firm, Juan Carlos was an intern at the Colombian Consulate in Barcelona, Spain (2014).
- He was a visiting associate at the São Paulo office of Campos Mello Advogados (in cooperation with DLA Piper) for 3 months (2017).
- International Bar Association - IBA