Environmental & Sustainable Development
Our Environmental Law and Sustainable Development practice at DLA Piper Martínez Beltrán specializes in providing legal advice to our clients on environmental regulatory matters, sustainable use and exploitation of natural resources and structuring projects of various types, with special emphasis on the energy, chemical, pharmaceutical, agro-industrial, manufacturing, transportation and infrastructure sectors.
We have extensive experience in the implementation of legal strategies with a socio-economic and environmental approach that we design according to the needs of our clients and the operational reality of their activities and projects. We have participated in the structuring and implementation of the most complex and recognized industrial and infrastructure projects in Colombia nowadays.
Our portfolio of services includes legal and public policy aspects specially designed to advise our clients in the identification and compliance of regulatory and environmental requirements applicable to their social purpose and in the design and implementation of corporate practices based on "ESG" criteria and international principles.
Our services include:
- Environmental prevention and compliance.
- Risk mitigation and environmental liability processes.
- Structuring and environmental viability of projects, constructions and/or activities.
- Participation and social responsibility mechanisms.
- Environmental legal advice on transactional and financial matters.
- Sustainability, ESG criteria and climate change.