DLA Piper Martínez Beltrán provides specialized advisory services regarding supervening or contingent events that have a high sensitivity for our clients given their economic, reputational, operational or commercial impact.
The Firm has a permanently available interdisciplinary team to evaluate the scope of the contingencies faced and propose strategies to allow our client to minimize the expected impact and seek solutions in the short, medium and long term.
Our interdisciplinary Crisis Management team includes both the Firm’s specialized lawyers and external consultants in the fields of media, image management and Public Relations (PR), a combination that has had outstanding results in several of the most relevant cases in the country.
Our services include:
- Assisting different clients of the real sector and the financial sector regarding control and inspection visits made discretionally by the different competent supervisory authorities.
- Advising different clients in situations that could give rise or have given rise to massive or catastrophic damages, with a high reputational and financial impact for our clients.
- Advising our clients in the management of environmental contingencies in connection with the spillage of polluting substances, emissions or aerial spraying.
- Assisting producers in contingency proceedings regarding defective products and recall campaigns for their products.
- Advising different companies and individuals in mediatic situations that could have legal repercussions.
- Structuring short-term strategies to minimize the negative impact of administrative orders for permanent or temporary closures, reprimands, penalties, or precautionary measures.
- Strategic direction for the defense of the legal interests of the client against smear campaigns, defamation acts or dissemination of false, inaccurate, or imprecise information.