The current needs of employers generated by changes in the market and economic policies, technological changes, globalization and global mobility of the workforce, as well as a growing increase in the regulatory framework related to the fulfillment of their corporate and ethical obligations, means that the challenges in labor and employment matters for companies in Colombia are greater than ever. The Labor and Employment Law practice area of DLA Piper Martínez Beltrán advises domestic and international clients in connection with Colombian labor and immigration regulations and the management of labor relations.
We seek to generate synergies with our clients, in all aspects and areas where the client carries out activities in the ordinary course of business. We offer proactive advice in finding solutions, managing risks and generating efficiencies in personnel management.
We also advise a variety of clients ranging from start-ups, through medium and large-sized local companies, to large multinationals in Colombia.
Our services include:
- Advising on matters related to individual, collective and social security labor law.
- Advising on immigration law matters.
- Advising on the structuring and implementation of compensation plans and retirement plans.
- Development of human resources policies and procedures.
- Collective bargaining agreements.
- Due diligence in labor matters.
- Labor and administrative litigation related to labor matters.
- Advising and representing clients in different proceedings before administrative authorities in Colombia.
- Training Human Resources areas of our clients in labor law matters.