The Litigation and Arbitration practice area of DLA Piper Martínez Beltrán has represented both domestic and foreign clients in complex conflicts in all areas of business law, including corporate, commercial, tax, insurance, civil liability, antitrust and administrative matters, among others.
The experience of the firm in arbitration proceedings has led to the recognition of the team in the international arena. We have extensive experience representing clients in national and international commercial arbitrations before national arbitration institutions. Our approach is to reduce the uncertainties involved in commercial disputes through the design and implementation of innovative resolution strategies and effective case management.
Experience in the following courts:
- American Arbitration Association (AAA).
- International Centre for the Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID).
- International Chamber of Commerce (ICC).
- London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA).
- Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC).
- United Nations Commission of International Trade Law (UNCITRAL).