Julián Solorza Martínez
(57) 1 317-4720 ext.130
Mr. Solorza has advised national and international corporations on dispute resolution for over 8 years, focusing his practiced in complex domestic arbitrations. His also represents local and origin clients regarding class actions and punitive administrative processes.
Julian also has ample experience in antitrust and consumer protection law.
- Dispute Resolutions: Arbitration & Litigation
- Torts & Damages
- Representing Distribuidora Los Coches de la Sabana in a lawsuit filed in a colombian court of arbitration against GM COLMOTORES for payment of damages and amounts due at the termination of an agreement for the promotion and sale of Chevrolet cars and spares.
- Representing Ingenio del Cauca S.A., Ingenio Providencia S.A., Ingenio Pichichí S.A., Ingenio María Luisa S.A. the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce in a administrative investigation by antitrust.
- Counsel for Fiduciaria Popular in bankruptcy proceeding of INTERBOLSA.
- Representing Caracol and RCN in a lawsuit filed by CNTV in a Colombian arbitration court for the amounts owed by the non-entry into operation of the third television channel
- Represeting companies as CEETTV S.A. and INCOLBEST in class actions.
- Commercial Law Postgraduate Program Pontificia Universidad Javeriana (Colombia) 2010
- Law Degree, Pontificia Universidad Javeriana(Colombia) 2008
- Associate to watch for Dispute Resolution, Chambers Latin America - Chambers & Partners, 2013-2014
- Associate to watch for Dispute Resolution, Chambers Global - Chambers & Partners, 2014-2015
- “Enrique Santamaría Hermida” Award. Fundación Tomás Rueda Vargas. 2008
- Scholar. Fundación Tomás Rueda Vargas. 2002
Julian has been a part of DLA PIPER MARTINEZ BELTRAN for over eight years.
- International Bar Association - IBA