DLA Piper Martínez Beltrán has a recognized track record in representing domestic and foreign clients in negotiations and processes aimed at obtaining compensation for damages.
Our Firm has a highly specialized legal team for the analysis of the different elements of liability in order to structure actions and defenses for clients to receive comprehensive assistance in relation to the filing of compensation claims or those that may be filed against them.
Our team also has a qualified group of external consultants in damages, which includes technical, financial and accounting experts. In the same way, it has a solid team in litigation and insurance matters, which supports compensation claims.
Our services include:
- In-house analysis of the client’s contractual and tort relationships in order to assess the legal and evidential viability of a claim for compensation for damages.
- Advising in the early stages of a claim, in order to provide advice on the implementation of strategies to consolidate the claims or the means of defense available to the client.
- Legal and financial analysis and determination of economic losses.
- Legal analysis of non-economic losses.
- Advising in the formulation of defense strategies.
- Analysis of the sources of risk from which a client may face a claim for compensation for damages and the implementation of strategies to prevent such claims.
- Representing the client’s interests before the ordinary or arbitral jurisdiction.
- Advising in the filing ofclaimsthat enhance the strengths of the cases proposed by a client.
- Representing the client’s interests in the negotiation of compensation claims.